Miata gas milate

Here is an update on my original query. On a fill up I put on 476kms/297.5 miles and with 8 imperial gallons/37L I averaged 37mpg (Canadian). One third of the distance was highway driving (100 - 110km/h) the rest city driving. I am quite impressed - especially in light of the fact she's coming close to

270,000 kilometers.

I love my Miata

Reply to
Mike

I've got to admit that the Miata's mileage is about the same as our 96 Chevy Caprice Classic with a 350 Cui V8. (It's the ideal car to wipe out all the cones on an autocross course.). Measured range on one tank of gas. ~550 miles, and goes up if 91-93 octane is used.

Reply to
chuckk

Count smiles per gallon.

Reply to