Wheels ?

Just bought a 92 white Miata that has some wheels that need center caps. I have been unable to find any manufacturer info on the wheels themselves. They are white and have the words TECH , via and 6JJX14 on them. I have a picture of them on the web at

.Does anyone recognize them ? Thanks Heinz

Reply to
Heinz

Look like wheels made by Ronal.

------------- Alex

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

On Mon, 17 May 2004 13:51:18 GMT, "Heinz" wrote in news:c8ag0q$519$ snipped-for-privacy@news.cudenver.edu:

They look like VW wheels to me.

I vaguely remember seeing them on Jettas.

Reply to
Dave Null Sr.

I did a Google search on the 6JJX14 number and came up with a few hits, including a set of wheels being sold on Ebay.

Reply to
Thomas Misek

Aha! Now I know who beat me to what white '92 in Westminster! I probably would've bought it the next day.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff S

Found them, they were an old Ronal model and they still have the center caps !

Reply to
Heinz

Chalk one up for Alex. :)

Leon