MX-5 tours/events during summer in Spain?

Hi all,

My wife and I will be touring in Spain this summer (last week June - second week July). Being MX-5 fanatics, we would like to visit and join MX-5 tours/events during this period. Can anyone tell me if there will be any during our stay?

I tried to email to miata.es and mx5zone.com but that didn't work...

Jeroen Feelders Technical and websitecommissioner Mazda MX-5 Club of the Netherlands

/

Jeroen Feelders