my mx-5 doesn't start

hi everybody, when I open my car the key works, but it's impossible to start the car. Yesterday it worked correctly but today the red car with key symbol's warning light appears. Have you got any idea on what's happened?

thx a lot

sam

Reply to
Orso babele

What year car what and country? It almost sounds like you have the computer chip key like the Ford PATS key.

Reply to
Mike

"Mike" ha scritto nel messaggio news:Ht0Bd.166622$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...

italy 1998 thx