need help identifying band (NMC)

I agree, that beats watching the guys from "Jackass" ride a bike on a treadmill any day.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Ask Justin Case, he has scary knowledge. I want his number in case I ever end up on a "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" type show.

Pat

Reply to
pws

It is kinda funny, and anyone who who doesn't like it should be capable enough on their newsreader to click, "ignore thread".

Voted, (or at least nominated), best thread, wow! That is a first. :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

Almost as deep and meaningful as

... Eric

Reply to
Eric Baber

That took me 2 minutes to read and I immediately found numerous critical flaws. I have corrected them and will send you the new and updated file soon.

It should prove to be much more useful than this grammer-school level attempt that you have been putting forth. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

This is a cover of The Shadows' tune "Apache" by the Tommy Seebach Band.

Dana

Reply to
Dana H. Myers

Don't bother sending it to me, send it to the machine that created it -

.

I don't think the boys at MIT will appreciate you calling their efforts grammar-school level attempts...

Eric

Reply to
Eric Baber

MIT? Do you call that a real school? They needed a machine for that? I figured it all out in my head. I taught at MIT for about a month and quit after growing very frustrated at their complete lack of understanding of anything scientific that was complicated at all. They couldn't even understand the star drive that I developed that will allow us to go faster than light. I even showed them how to go back in time and they just couldn't grasp it.

I was being very sarcastic, Eric. I just barely understood what that report was even talking about, and that was only the sections that were in print rather than the diagrams. :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

Thanks Dana, it is also possibly the greatest thing ever created. That singer is pure "Mojo", as one friend put it. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

Can you use your star drive to go forwards in time as well? If so, could you find out next week's lottery numbers and e-mail them to me privately? Thanks.

If you DID understand what it meant do let me know, since it was randomly generated gobbledigook :-) Though similarly generated reports have made it to "conferences". A bit like the fact that lyrics like those of Holy Diver actually making it onto records... ;-)

Eric

Reply to
Eric Baber

I can go forwards in time, and I don't even have a star drive!

Sure. It'll take me a week to get there.

Unfortunately I can't go backwards in time. :/

Reply to
Grant Edwards

D'oh!!

;-)

Reply to
Eric Baber

Replied inline...

Reply to
Remove This

replied inline

So; big deal, Wait for him. Have a few Sam Adams Winter Brews, 3 days before they hit the market!

Reply to
Remove This