no Miata talk?

Well then, how about a Honda? Here is a new toy I saw today that looks pretty cool, along the lines of a Segway but smaller. I love the Omnidirectional wheels on it!

They had better make it at least a bit larger for the American market.

Pat

Reply to
pws

That is pretty cool, but unlike the segway that can tackle lots of different type of terrain, i wonder how this thing would fair in the real world and not just on the smooth floor of a gallery as shown. To keep this on topic, let me say that this unit might actually fit in the trunk of a Miata.

Reply to
Christopher Muto

Good point. Interesting little dude!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

fancy :)

it's cool for people with health issues, but for healthy ones it's easier to run/walk :)

anywhoo, had my mx-5 to the body shop: one fender bender (dude didn't look and smashed my precious :) ), polished head lamps, trunk lid had a spot of rust. painted my green pass. side r mirror to black (some punk stole mine, so I ebayed used one from Las Vegas, Nevada :) )

Reply to
Domagoj Bagaric

Healthier too, I would think.

Glad to hear you have it back, got any pics? We like Miata pics!

Pat

Reply to
pws

no before/after pics, forgot to take them :)

here's one for one of the meetings:

me standing on front wheel :D

Reply to
Domagoj Bagaric

Odd seeing a pic from Croatia that looks like it was taken 2 miles from here in TX!

cd

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo