OT>The Spoofing Poster

IIRC, it was some Arthur Fiedler/Boston Pops on RCA. I have hundreds of LPs from the golden age of stereo, 1958-63. My turntable and phono preamp are worth more than my Miata.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

A mildly modified 1994 Miata with over 140,000 miles has a blue book value of approximately $12.75, you can add $30.00 if the gas tank is full. ;-)

How much is that phono and preamp worth again?

Pat

Reply to
pws