Power Steering Fluid

Hi all, can somebody tell me what the recommended fluid for the PS on a '91 is? Google isn't being helpful on this strangely, you'd have
throught there'd be a mention of it out there somewhere.
Unfortunately my Enthusiasts Shop Manual met an untimely end after getting well and truely wet.
James Sleeman wrote:

Fortunately I haven't sold mine yet and it says to use ATF Dexron II or M-III.
Iva & Vixen 2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata

Thanks Iva.

Of course there is, did you check the bible for all things Miata?
http://www.miata.net Get familiar with it, it's a great resource!
To answer your question:
http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t#7061&highlight=Power+Steering+Fluid
ATF. Dextron III.
Note: you can purchase power steering fluid but ATF is probably cheaper.