PRHT Quality

I've been in and out a lot lately.. and I know there's a few here who watch the forums at Miata.net too. Have you seen anything here, there or in the real world that would make you concerned about buying a new PHRT, quality- wise?

-Scott

Reply to
Scott Hughes

Two of our local club members bought PHRTs early this spring, amazingly they even bought the same color. Neither of them have expressed any concerns at all so far.

I still miss the pop-up headlights on my "new" Miata.

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva

I haven't seen a single complaint about the MX-5 PHRT quality or one needing a repair, but it hasn't been out too long. We'll see how they are doing in 2010 or so.

The price you pay, which I will probably pay as well since I am glancing over M2's.

ALL of my favorite-looking production cars have pop-up headlights.

It is not possible to make the car as aesthetically appealing to me when the headlights are always visible. One of my all-time favorites is still the Acura NSX, and of course the M1 Miata.

Pat

Reply to
pws

I'm not at all concerned, as a matter of fact, I'm currently saving money to buy one, I figure probably have enough saved in 2107... :-(

I may not want one by then, who knows?

Reply to
XS11E

Reply to