Replace both inner tie rod ends?

I investigated a small slack in my right front wheel and it seemed to come from the balljoint within the inner tie rod. I plan to order a new inner tie rod but should I order both left and right if only 1 has a problem?

Greetings from Holland!

Jeroen

Reply to
Jeroen Feelders

You can probably get by with only the one but if the price isn't too high I'd replace both as a precaution.

Reply to
XS11E

EBay has them for $20 US a pair for my model ('92 P/S) They don't include the locking washers, outer tie rod lock nuts or boots but they are a perfect fit. I replaced both 2 weeks ago, ask if you have any questions. Ephar & Bambi

Reply to
Ephar

I replaced the long inner tie rod a couple of days ago and wrote a small howto:

Jeroen

"Ephar" schreef in bericht news:V-edncLF8rfB057RnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Reply to
Jeroen Feelders