Sport Suspension With Bilstein shocks; Tochigi-Fuji LSD Harsher Street Ride than Standard Suspension Package?

A dealer has has offered me a 2004 in the color that I was looking for However, the car is bundled with a "sport" suspension. Would the ride qualities noticeably deteriorate compared to the standard suspension in everyday street use?

Reply to
s.rudie

I have got a Miata with sport suspension. I think it's perfect. It rides very nice!

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Ronald

Depends on your sensitivity, I guess. How about asking for a test drive on a rough road to see how much it bothers you? Check the tire pressure beforehand (26 psi should be stock, see door, many people have them a bit harder, eg 28 psi.)

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen