Still messing with the fog lights

One quick question. I plan to replace a fog light on my 2001 Miata this weekend and since there are not any books or other resources to ask, I will ask my question here. How do I start to have access to the bumper area that contains the fog light? There is a bottom plate, do I first take that off and remove the old fog light from underneath the bumper or is there another way?

Thanks.

Reply to
Thomas Misek