The '96M is gone - sniff

I just watched the shell of the best car that I have ever owned get hauled off. Oh well, even the right quarter panel is going to be cut off and used to fix a '97 STO.

We couldn't load it straight onto a trailer without tearing up the section he needs to cut out, so we flipped, lifted and slid it onto a jet ski trailer, secured it, and then winched that onto a flatbed trailer. That was some serious fun, and nobody even got hurt.

This has been a true donor car for many miatas. A few people on this newsgroup have parts from her.

Pat

Reply to
pws

R.I.P. to the 96M!