Reply to
Nom

seen it before skoda or lada or summat

Reply to
Theo

Nice:

Nasty:

Steve Firth

Thats a different one. Looking at it that is either a Skoda Estelle or a Golf MK1.

The other one was an S110R with all the gadgets, this one is weird enough to have a ships wheel FFS, where is the airbag ;)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

You reckon those Antennas start whipping arround when a traffic warden gets too close?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

That, I would give good money for.

It's worth looking at

a weirdmishmash of the good, the bad and the ugly.

Reply to
Steve Firth

in news:1go85wd.fzsqktaogclzN%%steve%@malloc.co.uk, %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) slurred :

It's quite possible to detect the presence of a traffic-warden radio. I had thought about having the windscreen wiper switch to fast wipe to stop them sticking things on the screen.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

i like this

and this

Vamp

Does anyone have a link to photos of the madskoda? The one with a ships fish sonar on the dash along with just about every other electronic item he could find.. The one with so much clutter he had painted the controls red so he could find them. Had lambo doors before they became two a penny. Had Ferrari fluted sides and Lotus quad headlamps.

The other really weird one was a Corvette with things like the monroe shocks and tyre treads painted on the outside and so many colours in lozenge shapes it was hard to tell what part was what. Sort of aboriginal art meets WWII camouflage.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Very nice! but it looks a bit like the paint has gone wrong on the bonnet? might just be a shadow tho.

i used to like the 300zx's but they have lost their appeal now for me

Reply to
REMUS

I'm not keen on that rusty red paint finish. They seem to like it, a lot, some of the classics have been given the same paint.

Reply to
Steve Firth

i love the 300ZX's even though there a bit heavy, there's loads at the importers where i got my MR2 turbo at japanese-direct-imports.co.uk love the blue one on that site, and the black MR2 turbo with the 2.2 stroker kit mmmmm

Reply to
Vamp

importers where i got my MR2

trust me... the first 300zx i see on that site and i fall totally back in love with them again ;)

only £7850too!

Reply to
REMUS

Garage near where my wife works has a kitted 300ZX for sale, £5950. Dunno what spec, mileage or condition is though. I might see about a test drive at the weekend if they still have it, but I don't think they're the kind of garage that let you out on your own...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Don 't tough it. The 300ZX motor is the worst motor Nissan ever built. Prone to overheating and cracked hoses. Nightmare to work on and pretty lardy. Lovely looking though.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Tough = touch. Damn stubby fingers.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

touch=though?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Borrow something a little sporty or different to take to the dealer, I've found the car you turn up in makes a big difference to how you're treated at a dealers. I got a 4 hour test of a CBR 1100 last weekend, just turned up at the dealers in the Locost for a look around and the bloke almost forced me to take out the bike for a spin. Luckily it was cold so I had my lid with me ;) First time on 2 wheels for years, what a blast ! I must be getting old now though, I see death just around the corner and worry about leaving my kids fatherless..... but the acceleration....

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)