Best Taco Shell?

I've got a 2003 4WD Tacoma Extra Cab and thinking about getting a fiberglass shell for the back.

Who makes the best shell? I've seen alot of Snugtop's and a few Leer's. I'm looking for the good value and something that'll last a long time. Preferably one that closely matches my Lunar Mist paint.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Dens

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 19:45:56 -0700, Dens found these unused words floating about:

Most shell retailers will list your Toyota paint code when you order your shell. Both SnugTop (my budd) and ARE (mine) did. I've the Luna Mist in a DC and it's a perfect match. They even sent along a 4oz. bottle of touchup paint!

I 'had' to go with the ARE as at that time they were the only one with a DC shell with raised roofline for mor interior headspace.

IMHO, I think the SnugTop fits a bit better but both look great.

Reply to
J. A. Mc.

Ortega is not the best. Your own made as you need them are best. Crispy, hot, and never stale.

max-income

Reply to
max-income