Trans & Diff lube

I have a '03 SE, of course with the 6-spd. I'm replacing the trans and diff fluids with Redline. Through past postings and emails, I've determined that MT-90 is for the trans but haven't seen what to use for the diff. Suggestions?

Thanks.

Reply to
Clark Friedrichs

Tried that last week on my '94, with 140K. The fill plug is bloody tight, could not get it open with an open ender. Make sure you undo yours before you drain the oil.

Is there some secret I am missing here? Do they usually freeze in place?

Reply to
Mal Osborne

From what I read it's very common for the fill plug to be frozen in place. Using the proper size 8 point socket will make the task a bit easier.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

Redline 75w-90 for the diff. The 75w-90 NS version is for transmissions.

Reply to
Natman