Mixet.se Trading & Sales Leads

Trade, Play, Work, Love - The Real World!

Mixet.se Intention in Cyber-space!

A secure business friendly environment! You can now sign agreement to a yearly based marketing service. We will place your company logo on our Official Trading Website;

for a large number daily target audiences and amost substantial customer segment. Advanced Marketing Services =96 Online Advertisement: Marketing space for long-term trademark integration and corporate international sales advancement.

Subscription

  • One year advertisement service on the Official Website.

  • One year sponsorship agreement with company logo placed on the Official Website.

Advertisement Subscription; For one year, prized in: (With reservation to daily currency rate differences.)

Europ=E9 =80 636 United Kingdom =A3 590 Japan =A5 130 USA $ 843 Switzerland Francs 966 France Francs 4172 AED 3090 HKD 6526 Sweden SEK 6935 India Rupees 42569 Norway Kroner 5609

Official Address:

Mr Roger K. Olsson CO/ Olsson PL 2540 Kuttainen SE: 980 16 Karesuando Phone: +46 (0) 705474830 Official Website: (Under Construction) Business Website:

info.mobileimport