Wow!

Is this group really defunct? The car's run on but the enthusiasm is gone. Guess it's better to have the entusiasm in the car on the road than at a desk. Guess I'll go on the raod and collect waves!

Ephar & Bambi '92 A Classic Red

216k miles Winkin' & Wavin'
Reply to
redmiata

No.

Reply to
XS11E

it is quiet, but it is still alive. i think one reason why it is so quiet is because the owners of the nc don't know what a newsgroup is, and another is because there is a wealth of information about the na and nb to be had from searching the archive of this group and in the garage at miata.net... new questions that haven't already been answered is pretty rare, but if you have one then by all means ask away!

Reply to
Christopher Muto

ps. and another *big* reason why newsgroups in general have less traffic is because most major service providers no longer include newsgroups service with their basic internet services. nowadays one typically has to pay for access to a quality newsgroup server, use a slow free one, or use google's miserable spam filled one.

Reply to
Christopher Muto

The tide rolled in and then out on this newsgroup. It's not as dead as some, but clearly an afterthought.

At 238K miles, I drive on. Glad to see you Winkin' & Wavin' as well.

Ken

Reply to
KWS