Wow, it really is dead here! sad.

3/4 IS 'well over half' you might have nailed it but then again ...........you might have shot too low ;-) And hey, I'm just trying to rustle up some entertainment for you (and me) Lanny!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Heh... reminds me of my old answering machine... "You've reached the answering machine on my car phone. I'm sorry, I'm home now. Please leave a message and I'll respond as soon as I'm gone."

miker

Reply to
miker

Since sarcasm is usually humor with an embedded barb, may I suggest:

(:(

(tilt head to right first, then left)

miker

Reply to
miker

Then there's the one for "the devil made me say that:" ~>

Reply to
Lanny Chambers