WTB: Torsen Differential

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a 3.636 Torsen diff? I would like to install it into my Mazdaspeed MX5 now that I have given it the FM "treatment".

TIA

Reply to
-

The 3.6 was never imported into the US. Maybe Canada. The 3.6 was used in rear drive 626 cars and may fit the Miata rear. Finding both 3.6 and a torsen is winning the lottery. Doesn't your MSM have a torsen? If so you need only to find the 3.6 gears.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

According to solomiata.com, it came in some Australian 6-speed MX-5s. You might be able to order the gearset from a dealer to convert yours.

Wanna share your impressions of the FM treatment?

Reply to
Lanny Chambers