Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Miata Poll - What would you do if your Miata were gone today?
If you were to lose your current Miata today, be it totaled, stolen, whatever, and received enough money to cover a replacement, all the way up to an optioned-out brand-new one, (say $30,000 to be...
53
53

2005 MazdaSpeed wheels/tires
I've got a 2005 MX5 Turbo that came loaded up with fancy, still like, new Toyo tires and Racing Hart wheels. Total mileage 7000 miles as of 07/2010. I'm considering making this car my daily driver. In...
25
25

OT: Trying to identify some British alloy wheels
Lots of former owners of British cars here, maybe even a few current owners, so I thought that I would try here first. The wheels seem unbent, just a fair amount of curb scraping, and dings to two of...
7
7

Hot weather fast idle
Hi, I have a 2003 NB that has air conditioning and noticed an issue last year. I forgot about it over the winter (daily driver) and then we started getting hot weather here in Oregon yesterday. The...
2
2

Midwinter drive
Went for a midwinter drive today in the old '98 NB 6spd. Hood down, one of those calm winter days where the sun shines, probably only 5-10 deg C. Beanie on, heater on, stereo on full. I must have been...
23
23

1993 Limited Edition For Sale UK
Hi everyone,

Quicktest new News server
New server Cox killed the old one!

Difference between M514 and M513 shift boots
Hi guys, After discovering that my lower shift boot was torn again I found out that there are 2 types of lower shift boots: M514-17-480A for '90-'93 with a large metal ring and M513-17-480A for...
5
5

2003 engine knock
I have a problem with my 2003 LS. 84,000 miles. When the engine is warmed to run condition, the enine has a very loud knock above 2100 RPM. I first thought it was the oil control valve for the VVT so...
6
6

leaking roof
ok so in the interest of making this group more active. her's my problem. I have a small (1mmx3mm that's a pin head size for you non metric folk) hole on the roof. what's the best way to fix it...
18
18

suggestions to revitalize this news group?
Wow, it's a shame to see so few posts on what's been the best newsgroup I've ever run across! Are 'we' just inundated with too many ways to communicate? Is everyone twittering (whatever the hell that...
45
45

annoying squeak on conv top
hi, i drove my wife's 95 m-ed yesterday for the first time in awhile and it has a most annoying squeak on conv top. if the top is up, it appears to be the lower end of the long, vertical metal piece...
5
5

1990-1993 Evaporator Expansion Valve, Questions?
Hi folks, My '91 Miata Expansion Valve needs replacement. But how do I get at it and what is involved in getting my hands on the installed part to replace it? Any web links, photos, video or tutorials...
5
5

93 Limed Edtion
Hi everyone, We have a '93 Limited Edition for sale - £2000 ono Very reluctant sale, as we now have an extra lease car (Mazda 2 ports) and a Volvo ! Only 1500 produced on a numbered sequence Black...
4
4

wheel question for Lanny
Lanny, what diameter and width wheel are you running with the 205/50 series RE-11's? Thanks, Pat
3
3