Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

yes, it's a mileage thread
I was wondering what people are seeing as far as real-world MPG for the NC Miata (2006-2010), with a 5-speed. I am just curious about what is the best it is capable of on the highway with the top up...
60
60

Diagnosis needed
On a cold start on a cold (around freezing or less) morning, the power steering makes a moaning noise. The power steering fluid seems frothy. After a few minutes of driving the noise goes away. I see...
9
9

cool Miata
FOR MORE LEMONS RACER INFO @ INSIDELINE.COM: http://blogs.edmunds.com/straightline/2009/05/il-track-tested-93-94-mazda-miata-lemons-racer.html?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..2.* What do you get when...
3
3

Huge Tak and Wing Update
I think I found out where those huge Wings went, two of them. There may even be a Huge Tak! in there. Check out that dual exhaust on the yellow one, two pictures down. That is one Miata exhaust setup...
13
13

Bye for now
Folks, it's been great! This group has been a wonderful source of info and discussion... but today I traded the '96 NA on a Ford Ranger. (Oh, THAT will be different... =:O ) Going to do some cycle...
3
3

Westco battery fails (again)
Second time in four years. I don't know why I only seem to get 3-4 years out of a Westco, when I hear people get 5-7 years. Is my result really atypical?
15
15

Might be OT: 1997 NA factory Panasonic radio/CD
I have the factory Panasonic head unit and the CD player that goes with out of a 1997 NA. I pulled it out to replace with a newer radio a few weeks ago. It works, the CD player is a little reluctant...
2
2

head bolts
hi, are the head bolts on a 95 reusable? tia, peter
1
1

quad head lites
hi, anyone have the quad head lite setup on their na? i have 4 angel-eyes opti-lux which means i have 4 low beams...this leaves something to be desired. i have been thinking of these hella's what do...
2
2

recommended head gasket
hi, i was ignorant and i did not use high tack on the head gasket when i assembled my engine and it is leaking like a sieve. so i need to replace the head gasket and i am looking for...

Outlandish Particle Periodic Table update IX
Big Bertha Thing outlandish OUTLANDISH PARTICLE PERIODIC TABLE By Tony Lance 19th December 2009 Update IX from .510998902 1.0D-09 1 1 80305 1 3224486665 1.0 SLC For full table see link:-...

Help me understand...(2004 MSM)
On the Mazdaspeed Miata, there are two turbo regulating things I see under the hood. The bypass valve, which is 100% mechanical in nature, I understand. The 'signal' line for the bypass valve is past...
1
1

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and happy holidays from TX to all you crazy Miata folks! I hope you are blessed but even more, that you are a blessing for someone else! Chris 99BBB
11
11

OBD II on MX5
I have an '09 Miata MX-5. Does anyone know if this vehicle has an OBD II connector on it (I can't imagine it doesn't)? If so, where is it located? Thanks, TRCSr
1
1

Thermostat Recommendation Needed
I usually try to remain with Mazda parts but I realize that sometimes its worth going with other brands. I have a 1991 Miata and the thermostat is about gone. I can not remember the last time it was...
3
3