Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Popping in on Arnie
I used to travel O/S on business a bit. I never thought of trying the good old Kiwi approach that Rodney seems to favour - "Popping In". I suppose he thought that while he and Arnie discussed...

Hard Top Time
Well, after 5 inches of snow earlier this week and predictions of sleet and freezing rain for tonight, I decided that this afternoon was the perfect time to put the hardtop on the Miata for the...
16
16

NB Battery life
How long do the batteries usually last in a NB? Started my 95 last night in pretty cold weather and it cranked slowly... but started right up. Thinking it was a trying to tell me to replace it....
8
8

wanted: detailed info on drivetrains, trim options etc
hi, is there a site which details the spec's, pros/cons of the different years of miata? or at least the different versions na. nb nc? thanks, peter You better believe it! Probably one of the most...
2
2

Spewing foam
Not me, my car. Bits of dried up foam are being blown out from somewhere or other when I turn the heater/blower on. Rather annoying. ('96 Montego Blue) The foam is likely the remains of the seals for...
1
1

Northern Virginia Shop
With eight years experience, multiple ASE and Master certifications I decided to open my own shop here in Northern Virginia (Sterling to be exact). I’m seeking out eager car owners to sponsor. What...

OT: Loaned out a '97 NA today....
Neighbor down the street stopped me as I was leaving the house to run some errands...."Hey, I wanna take the wife for a date tonight...can I borrow your Miata?". He wanted the red one..my 2004 MSM....
14
14

Happy Thanksgiving! (yesterday) Also, thanks to Brian M.
Brian M., thank you for your email on the OTM car trouble. I can not reply by email for some reason that is probably my fault, so I am thanking you here, as I am too lazy to fix computer problems...
3
3

radio changes station when news is broadcast
Help ?? I've got a 2002 MX5 iS and the radio is starting to drive me nuts ! I have the in-dash CD changer version and it has started to change radio channels when news is broadcast - a bit like...
5
5

Limping home
Heard a weird creaking (no, not the exhaust, haha) as I backed out of my parking spot. Pulled out onto the highway and all of a sudden there's this violent oscillation, kinda like you'd get with a...
4
4

bad mass air flow meter?
hi, you might remember my 95 m-ed w/ an eaton s/c has been stalling on deceluration, (and on start up i discovered), since i dont have the sst the factory manual uses to diag issues, i just used my...

Creaky exhaust on Miata NC
Hi, The exhaust on my 2008 2.0i Sport NC has really got creaky of late - and by creaky I mean that as it expands/contracts, you can really hear the darned thing, even while the engine is still on....
6
6

Best exterior rubber protector and renewer?
'91 Miata. The exterior rubber around the windshield, around the door windows and window wiper blades and door jams. Getting hard and not very supple over the years. I want to renew them, perk them...
16
16

just remember
I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a lot of things This has no business being on this site. Go peddle your propaganda somewhere else! Leave us alone.
1
1

project time lhd -> rhd
hi, its getting time for another project and i am thinking of doing a rhd conversion on a to be obtained miata. has anyone done this? i havent found any detailed sites which discuss a project like...
14
14