Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

project time lhd -> rhd
hi, its getting time for another project and i am thinking of doing a rhd conversion on a to be obtained miata. has anyone done this? i havent found any detailed sites which discuss a project like...
14
14

WOW! New radio....
Just put the original AM/FM Cassette unit back into my Miata after my cheap aftermarket unit died. It's about the only thing that looks like it was made for the car and works. I usually listen only to...

spam "Hawaiian shirts @ Thompson Automotive"
hi, anyone else get this crap via email? i wont ever buy anything from this spammer peter
6
6

Valve Cover Gasket - Where to buy?
All, When I did the WP, hoses, belts...all that stuff on my 97 a few months back, I got all my parts from Rock Auto. The valve cover gasket I used was a "Fel Pro VS50364R". The box clearly stated to...
8
8

another general car question
I have a car that will not start with the battery, but will jump start. The battery in the car is fine, brand new and tested perfect. I even took the battery from the car that did the jump starting to...
2
2

Help me buy snow tires and wheels?
For several years now I've threatened to buy snow tires and quit using all season tires for winter driving. This is the year so need some advice. I live in northern Missouri so we can definitely get...
9
9

cold idle and mpg
hi, i drove my wife's 95 with an eaton s/c to get gas today and it kept stalling on me. i know i could just adj the normal idle but i wonder if there is a cold idle or other winter adjustment? aslo,...
26
26

Maybe summer is over?
Had the top down tonight coming home around 10PM. I wore a jacket, it wasn't cold enough to really need it but it was more comfortable with it than without. First time I've worn a jacket since ????...
7
7

'95 R bites the dust...
Well, it finally happened. My beloved 1995 R package has bitten the dust. A few weeks ago, I had a very low speed collision. At the worst intersection I know of, the Toyota SUV ahead of me pulled out,...
2
2

Synthetic Oil switchover at 77,000 miles? OTM question
The OTM that I recently received is just about to hit 78,000 miles, and it is a 1995 model. It has always been serviced with dino oil, as far as I know. Would you, (the group), switch to synthetic oil...
7
7

Does 2003 Shinsen include "sport" supspension?
I'm shopping for shocks for my '03 Shinsen, and I'm finding conflicting info on whether the Shinsen has the standard supsension (which will fit KYB AGX shocks) or the "sport" supsension, (which...
24
24

Please forgive a little parental bragging... (son's Spec Miata race report)
In his first full season of racing (he was licensed in 2008 and raced one NASA weekend and one SCCA weekend) my middle son Justin finished third in Spec Miata in the NASA mid-Atlantic region 2009 race...
3
3

1959 Bel Air versus 2009 Malibu - NMC but at least car-related
Which one do you think wins? Hint, it isn't even close.....
63
63

2004 MSM
So I bought a 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata, and now I need to sell the 97 NA... But I wanted to ask some other MSM owners a few questions...to start off, have you had any problems? Mine has 52,000 miles on...
12
12

Saturated
Shopping the other day. While in the store a brutal thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere. The top was up, but the back window was down. I figured I'd be OK unless the rain was horizontal from North to...
9
9