White smoke is coming out of my 626

I bought a 1994 Mazda 626 about 3 months ago. I never saw any smoke until I had the oil changed last week. Now when you start it after it has been sitting for several hours it emits white smoke. It is very noticiable the first time you start it in the morning. The smoke stops after about a minute and you dont see it again until the cars sits for awhile. I do not see any leaks and all the fluid levels are good. What should I check or do to try to figure out what the problem is?

Reply to
Texman

Condensation in exhaust,no problem

Reply to
CBXXX

Reply to
Texman via CarKB.com

If it's cold or damp out you'll get the smoke(not smoke but water vapor being burned off)Not a thing you can do about it other than warming the car up!When you shut a car off after it's hot you;ll get condensation build up in the tail pipeif it's damp.Usually doesn't happen in the summer but as the temps cool off.

Reply to
CBXXX