Madza Protege

Hi

I have a 2001 Madza Protege ES. I am looking to sell the car and I was wondering what the resale price should be around?

Thanks

Reply to
Steen Rasmussen

Depending on mileage and condition. Anywhere between $800 and $2500. Check the autotrader for comparisons. I'm selling my '92 with 240000km for about $500. Needs a few things for certification, but would be a great parts car. If you decide to keep yours, maybe you can use mine for parts. All the panels are in great shape. Have a look at

snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com/album?.dir=/66ac&.src=ph&.tok=phDi6fCBozcZBtkM.Email me at snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com if interested.good luck,

Reply to
Goombaman

Between $800 and $2500 for a 2001 Protege? You're kidding, right? More in the ballpark of $8000.

Go to

for a starting point. Also check newspaper ads and cars-for-sale web sites
etc) to see what similar models are selling for.

MT

Reply to
mt

I'm looking to buy a protege. I'm in the Toronto Ontario area. If you're in this area, and still want to sell, would you please post all the info: Kms colour etc:

Thanks

Reply to
trhhsf