Mazda Mystery Bolt Solved

I saw it Hachi. Amazing, I thought you would have thrown a belt at the least. I guess the the other mounting bolt was all that was left to hold it. Easy fix fortunately.
Reply to
user
There was another bolt and a tensioner in the mix. So even without the bolt, the tensioner kept the compressor in tight.
I guess the POP I heard was the nut being thrown by the belt...
Reply to
Hachiroku

Site Timeline Threads