Scope of Service - Mazda 6

Hi all

Done a quick google, but can't find a list of items to be replaced on Mazda

6 for a 3 year service. Does anyone have a link detailing parts replaced and all work done for each service interval? Just for info really so I can get a feel for how big a rip-off I'm being subjected to!

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

If you ask the dealer---belts, hoses, filters, engine oil, tranny and axle lubricants, power steering & brake fluids, brake pads/shoes,wiper blades, etc. It sort of depends also on what is covered under the bumper to bumper warrenty, and how the dealer deals with it. Then, there is a fee for "electronic diagnostics" If the dealer hooks up his factory test set.

Reply to
Chuck