Mazda MX6 door handle ?

Where is a good place to buy an outside drivers door handle for a 1990 MX6? I have been doing searches online with no luck for what I am looking for.

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.

It's hard to find that old of a car in the local junkyard. They only keep cars less than 15 years old. If one does come in you only have a few days to find it before it gets crushed.

Richard

Reply to
Richard W.

Didn't know that. Local Mazda dealer unable to provide help?

Reply to
James

I was told it was to old for a dealer to get it. I did drive 70 miles to a wrecking yard that had one. It's a different color, but I don't care as long as I have one.

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.

There has been a pile of stuff recently on EBay for 626/MX6, 88-92...

Reply to
Hachiroku