Mazda Mystery Bolt Solved

Go to alt.binaries.images.fun and look for "Mazda Mystery Solved".

Pictures at 11....

Reply to
Hachiroku ハチロク

I saw it Hachi. Amazing, I thought you would have thrown a belt at the least. I guess the the other mounting bolt was all that was left to hold it. Easy fix fortunately.

Reply to
Ph

There was another bolt and a tensioner in the mix. So even without the bolt, the tensioner kept the compressor in tight.

I guess the POP I heard was the nut being thrown by the belt...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B