2002 E320CDI outside temperature guage problem

The outside temperature readout on my 2002 E320CDI instrument panel has gone blank - the readout has disappeared! I thought it must be the bulb(s) and pulled the instrument panel out only to find that the bulbs are fine - I even swapped them with those in the clock readout - no change. Anyone got any suggestions what might be wrong please?

Reply to
Charles Hall

I see you've had no replies on this question even with the "please". I would suggest you try their forum at: http://66.155.125.17/forums/index.php? While not experts at least they try to help.

Sincerely,