FS: 300D and 300SD Turbo Diesel Cars and Parts

MERCEDES Classic 300 D Turbo Diesel, 1982. Best running and fastest TurboDiesel I ?ve had, and I've had 3. Only 170K miles (low for these cars!). White with very good interior. Needs some body work, but very little rust. Only $1250! (I have about $2000 in it.) I also have a complete parts car for anything extra that might be needed. Located in New Smyrna Beach, FL (near Daytona Beach/Orlando). Call Dave @

386-235-4276; or e-mail snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com.

Extra Details:

Body is series 123. Extra wheels available, since I have a 1981 300 SD (series 126) in very good shape I am using as a parts car (only thing major wrong with it is the crankshaft, which won't turn the belts anymore.) Also have 4 good extra tires (195-14s). The motor was rebuilt in 2000. Since then I bought plenty of brand new parts for it, which should fit on the 300 D or other 123, 116, or 126 series, including brake calipers, motor mounts, motor shocks, oil lines, starter, etc. 300SD body parts are excellent, gold paint.

I also have major very good body and interior parts, including windshield wiper motor, mirrors, doors, trunk lid and hood, black seats, bumpers, etc. from a 1979 300SD (series 116), silver.

If you need a parts car, engine, body parts or other little expensive Mercedes parts for 123, 126, or 116 series, or other Turbo Diesels, please contact me!

David Z.

Reply to
DZ