FS or B/O

I have a 2003 E500 Sport that is new to me. I recently acquired it. The car is equipped with the factory original 17" 5 spoke wheels and Fulda Quantum Elite 245/45/17 95W tires. The tires have 9/32 and 10/32 tread on them. These tires are almost new. Three of the wheels are in beautiful condition. The fourth is almost the same except for one scratch on one spoke. I'm not sure of the value of these wheels and tires. Can someone give me an idea what they are worth or perhaps make me an offer at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or reply to this post. Please take a look at them:

Howard

Reply to
Howard H