Repost(cable on order)

Brian doesn't exist - he made him up to get out of the fact that we had him outed as still being a car breaker.;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

You make him out to be a liar.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Then why are you such a avid collector?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Well he offers up enough evidence;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

He has little in the way of stock. Whilst he does scurry around the SE of England for second hand car headlamps and other such trivia - the rest of his 'business' is built on 'drop shipping' on EBay. That explains why his customers have to wait ages to get their goods - those lucky enough to actually get them;_)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

I don't collect scrap autos.

Reply to
nick

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

I'll tell Brian tommorow that he does not exist...

Reply to
nick

Then what were those junkers in your front yard?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Will he care what we think?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

All though that's common practice in real businesses, it's not the way it works on ebay. They expect you to have the item ready for shipment once the bid is won.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

I doubt it.

But that said they do ask after my little stalker from time to time....

Reply to
nick

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

I don't have any junkers in my front yard, in fact I do not have a front yard.

Reply to
nick

:>

:>"America the Beautiful" wrote in :>message :>

:>>>>>>>>>Nick's list of obsessions is longer than his list of customers, :>>>>>>>>>innit... :>>>>>>>>

:>>>>>>>>And maybe even longer then his rap sheet. :>>>>>>>

:>>>>>>>

:>>>>>>>Meanwhile a small unemployable schizophrenic, a fat odd job man and a :>>>>>>>frog spend their empty days obsessing over the parts of my life I :>>>>>>>don't care about... :>>>>>>

:>>>>>>Other then pizza, scrap autos, and canned beer, is there anything in :>>>>>>the world you care about? :>>>>>

:>>>>>

:>>>>>I don't care about scrap autos. :>>>>

:>>>>Then why are you such a avid collector? :>>>

:>>>

:>>> I don't collect scrap autos. :>>

:>> Then what were those junkers in your front yard? :>

:>I don't have any junkers in my front yard, in fact I do not have a front :>yard.

Well you did get all flouncy and cross when we called it a junkheap...

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

:>

:>"America the Beautiful" wrote in :>message :>

:>>>>>Brian doesn't exist - he made him up to get out of the fact that we had :>>>>>him outed as still being a car breaker.;-) :>>>>

:>>>>You make him out to be a liar. :>>>

:>>>

:>>> I'll tell Brian tommorow that he does not exist... :>>

:>> Will he care what we think? :>

:>I doubt it. :>

:>But that said they do ask after my little stalker from time to time....

You tell your bosses you have imaginary stalkers? Have they called the boys in the white coats to pick you up ?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Your creditors confiscated your front yard?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

That's the only kind evidence he ever produced. To bad it's not the overwhelming photographic kind.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

You mean you talk about this group with your pears? have you gone mad?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

You mistake me for someone with creditors.

HTH.

Reply to
nick

You tell them about what you do?

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

Of course he is mad. He has one of the worst states of denial, combined with victim status and lack of self esteem, on record. Medical studies have started to name it 'Nickaphenia' ;_)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)