Repost(cable on order)

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

See your above meanderings about black men.

Reply to
nick

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

You mistake me for someone who sells fledgings.

Reply to
nick

There is no need for anyone to do anything at all. He is doing it to himself;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

That is the one. Nick is a friend of Dorothy - so they say;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

There is much he needs to confess - confession is the only thing that will save him;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

He knows he has burnt that bridge;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

Indeed!!!!!!

Nah! let the fool sink.;-)

But Greg was willing to learn and change;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

That makes sense because I believe she lived a life of mental instability. Or some other kind of turmoil.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

No wonder they are so close;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

it's a shame. He would have had a good thing going.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

True - but none of the people who I know who drive mercs buy used parts or parts from a 'dealer' that isn't Merc authorised. So I couldn't give him any leads for sales;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

:>

:>

:>Proud to be British;-) wrote: :>

:>> America the Beautiful wrote: :>> :>>>

:>>>

:>>> Proud to be British;-) wrote: :>>>

:>>>> nick wrote: :>>>>

:>>>>>>> You mistake me for someone with creditors. :>>>>>>

:>>>>>>

:>>>>>>

:>>>>>>

:>>>>>> Is the leader of the Nigerian gang called the "Black Don"? :>>>>>

:>>>>>

:>>>>>

:>>>>>

:>>>>>

:>>>>> You have a vivid imagination. :>>>>>

:>>>>> Why do you day dream about black men? :>>>>>

:>>>>

:>>>> Nick always has to make some insinuation about gay sex;-) :>>>

:>>>

:>>>

:>>> What do you suppose that means? :>>>

:>> :>> It is clear that Nick's only friend is 'Dorothy'?;-) :>

:>The little girl from the Wizard of Oz?

If you say a man is a Friend Of Dorothy, or FOD, it means he's a homosexual.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

:>America the Beautiful wrote: :>> :>> :>> Proud to be British;-) wrote: :>> :>>> nick wrote: :>>>

:>>>>>> You mistake me for someone with creditors. :>>>>>

:>>>>>

:>>>>>

:>>>>> Is the leader of the Nigerian gang called the "Black Don"? :>>>>

:>>>>

:>>>>

:>>>>

:>>>> You have a vivid imagination. :>>>>

:>>>> Why do you day dream about black men? :>>>>

:>>>

:>>> Nick always has to make some insinuation about gay sex;-) :>> :>> :>> What do you suppose that means? :>> :>

:>It is clear that Nick's only friend is 'Dorothy'?;-)

Of course he's a FOD. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

:>nick wrote: :>

:>>>>You mistake me for someone with creditors. :>>>

:>>>Is the leader of the Nigerian gang called the "Black Don"? :>> :>> :>> You have a vivid imagination. :>> :>> Why do you day dream about black men? :>> :>> :>

:>Nick always has to make some insinuation about gay sex;-)

It's always gay sex with Nick Johns. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

:>>>>Your creditors confiscated your front yard? :>>>

:>>>

:>>> You mistake me for someone with creditors. :>>

:>> The Nigerians killed them all for you? :>

:>You mistake me for someone with creditors.

Chris, Fatnicky is telling us no one will give him any credit. Not a surprise is it?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Its the only sex he can get?

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

:>

:>> :>>>>You make him out to be a liar. :>> :>>>

:>> :>>>

:>> :>>> I'll tell Brian tommorow that he does not exist... :>> :>>

:>> :>> Will he care what we think? :>> :>

:>> :>I doubt it. :>> :>

:>> :>But that said they do ask after my little stalker from time to time.... :>>

:>> You tell your bosses you have imaginary stalkers? :>

:>Nothing imaginary about your little friends 3 year stalking campaign.

So you're a pussy and whined to your bosses about imaginary stalkers?

:>Perhaps you missed his posts where he showed screenshots of himself logged :>into MB forums?

The screenshots showed an area that had been covered over so the login information could not be viewed. It proved nothing other than you have some sort of pre-determined agenda against someone coupled with a persecution complex.

:>Or his post with links of photos he took of what he claimed was my home, :>vans etc?

You sound paranoid to be bringing this up if it wasn't your home.

:>Or his claim that he has knocked at my door (a lie BTW)?

More paranoia?

:>Or his claim that he has had my personal details for some time?

More paranoia?

:>Or are you just lying as you usually do?

Really Euromerc, you sound mentally unstable. Is there someone you can talk to who can put you on to a good mental health professional for an evaluation?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

:>>>:>>>>You make him out to be a liar. :>>>:>>>

:>>>:>>>

:>>>:>>> I'll tell Brian tommorow that he does not exist... :>>>:>>

:>>>:>> Will he care what we think? :>>>:>

:>>>:>I doubt it. :>>>:>

:>>>:>But that said they do ask after my little stalker from time to time.... :>>>

:>>>You tell your bosses you have imaginary stalkers? :>> :>> :>> Nothing imaginary about your little friends 3 year stalking campaign. :>> :>

:>You are sick in the head Nick. You started stalking me and those close :>to me several years ago. You can deny it until the cows come home but :>you know, as do others, that you have indeed stalked me. Anything you :>got back was only after you had been asked to stop - you even claimed :>that I was begging you to stop - and after being warned about the :>consequences of your actions. You carried on with your attacks and all I :>got from trying to deal with you patiently was more attacks. You posted :>your attacks whilst you hid behind the safety of being hidden. All I did :>was track you down to try to get you to stop. I have asked publicly, :>several times for you to stop this between us but you just laugh. Even :>though I did track you down I gave you several warnings and many :>opportunities for you to stop your attacks before outing you. That is :>the facts of the case. Despite your many denials - You know it and I :>know it.

I've just suggested he seek professional help. He seems to feel he is a victim of some sort. Sounds more like paranoia and maybe some of those drugs he's been taken gave him some bad juju, eh? :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

:>>>>>>

:>>>>>> You make him out to be a liar. :>>>>>

:>>>>>

:>>>>>

:>>>>> I'll tell Brian tommorow that he does not exist... :>>>>

:>>>>

:>>>> Will he care what we think? :>>>

:>>>

:>>>

:>>> I doubt it. :>>>

:>>> But that said they do ask after my little stalker from time to time.... :>> :>> :>> You mean you talk about this group with your pears? have you gone mad? :>> :>

:>Of course he is mad. He has one of the worst states of denial, combined :>with victim status and lack of self esteem, on record. Medical studies :>have started to name it 'Nickaphenia' ;_)

He's also suffering from Nickaphobia - fear of his own shadow, and Paranickoia - fear of being himself.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

It proved your little freind is a stalker.

Yet more clear evidence of your little frends stalking.

More lies from a stalker to be accurate.