Repost(cable on order)

That is the only way Nick can play it. He makes dozens of hollow boasts and seems unable to back them up. He then charges others with making boasts and then denies the evidence provided to prove what they say is true. Nick is the poster boy for hypocrisy.;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

The rest of house will go back to them soon;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

Given his many crimes in antu, and outside of it, his subconscious attempts to cope by convincing him that he is himself the victim. He lies to everyone - including himself;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

Though EBay will boot you for doing it - there are many that drop ship until caught out;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

Given that he is Nick's alter ego - he will care;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

The Nigerians killed them all for you?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

You mistake me for someone with creditors.

Reply to
nick

Is the leader of the Nigerian gang called the "Black Don"?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

You have a vivid imagination.

Why do you day dream about black men?

Reply to
nick

Nick always has to make some insinuation about gay sex;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

If he's stuck doing that for now, then fine. But what he should do it put some profits to the side and start buying items out right he knows will sell. This way his customers will be happier and he won't jeopardize the TOSS agreement of his only selling outlet - who would have no problem putting him out of business.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

What do you suppose that means?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

That time wont be long coming;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

It is clear that Nick's only friend is 'Dorothy'?;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

Oh, man, you're not thinking of doing what I think you're thinking of do, are you?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

The little girl from the Wizard of Oz?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Umm, I don't, Nick. Seems you do innit. Is there something you need to confess?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

You'd think he's ask us for some good business advice.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

That's Nick alright. It's something we've all come to expect. But maybe if we help him get his fledging business going things will change. Look at all the good we did for Greg. Just last year he was eating fried lamb guts by his dinosaur 286. Now he eats them with a good sauce by his slimy pool.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

That you're a represed f***ot?

Reply to
nick