Repost(cable on order)

Is that why you had to wait until you were 50 to have your tonsils removed, dear? Of course, it's clear to see why the doctors couldn't decide which end to perform the surgery...

Reply to
Bogart

Sarah Czepiel

Reply to
Bogart

:>>[I'm AlanB]

You're everyone but who you really are, and we know why.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Care to try that in English, dear? Not straight away, when you sober up will be sufficient

Well obviously I don't f*ck corpses, so of course I'm not that warped little Brierley turd ;) HTH

Reply to
Bogart

You have not been in a position to f*ck anything since you lost your dick a long time ago Dent head.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

You're confusing me with a dickless merkin - yourself for example "Ken". Now, rise to the challenge and make the post again in English :)

Reply to
Bogart

:>On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:41:06 -0500, Ken Ehrett wrote: :> :>>On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 11:05:47 +1100, Bogart :>>wrote: :>> :>>>On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 18:26:43 -0500, Sarah Czepiel :>>>wrote: :>>> :>>>>On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 10:01:11 +1100, Bogart :>>>>wrote: :>>>> :>>>> :>>>>:>>[I'm AlanB] :>>>> :>>>>You're everyone but who you really are, :>>> :>>>Care to try that in English, dear? Not straight away, when you sober :>>>up will be sufficient :>>> :>>>>and we know why. :>>> :>>>Well obviously I don't f*ck corpses, so of course I'm not that warped :>>>little Brierley turd ;) :>>>HTH :>> :>>You have not been in a position to f*ck anything since you lost your :>>dick a long time ago Dent head. :> :>You're confusing me

Every one confuses you, Ricky, you clueless eunuch. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Wrong sock, hag.

Reply to
nick

Time for you to stay up all night googling for posts about your tormentors.....

Oops, spoke too soon. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

My tormentors?

Has all the humiliation you've had here led you to think that you're being tormented??

Reply to
nick

The only reason if you're not mentally ill to write those obsessive posts of yours.

:>Has all the humiliation you've had here led you to think that you're being :>tormented??

You think that's clever? Or you can't read?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Utterly humiliating you here causes me no torment, and I'm of sound mind.

Don't be bitter because you've been outclassed...

Reply to
nick

Whereas knowing you've failed does. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

We both know I've utterly humiliated you here, innit.

Reply to
nick

The person who has the upper hand hasn't googled "Corvettes, and "Mechanicsville MD property tax info" in an effort to make everything someone else owns less than his own miserable and intolerable existence.

This is not missed by anyone but yourself, apparently and frankly Shorty I give you credit for recognizing it yourself. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Keep angrily obsessing over the ebay feedback, Ugly Sarah....

We both know I've utterly humiliated you here.

Reply to
nick

So sensitive, Fatass. You must have recently received more negative feedback.

Just as I thought, lookie here.....

NEGATIVE - " took 4 weeks to arive wrong part no reply to e mails waste of space " Buyer glenvearncombe( 13) Jan-08-07 08:35

190057055277 "waste of space". The empty area between your ears ...?

NEGATIVE - "OVERCHARGED for Postage,paid £5,actual price was £1.27,VERY UNCOMMUNICATIVE,AVOI " Buyer marisabel123( 41) Jan-04-07 10:36 4616484788

Two Negative feedback comments in 4 days, Fatso. You really are a stupid crook and a inept businessman.

:>We both know I've utterly humiliated you here.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Nick responded to that feedback with a negative saying ?Uses feedback instead of e-mails...? Nick ? the customer emailed you ? you didn?t respond. What else could he do? Many of your customers say the same; that you do not reply to emails.

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

How could he find time for his hapless customers..? Nick the junkman spends half his day obsessing over Americans, and the other half stuffing his face with pizza...

Reply to
Larry in AZ