w202 clutch

Hi ... due to problems with my left leg / back I'm finding the manual clutch on my 1999 w202 c class an bit stiff to operate ... other than replacing car with a automatic ... I don't suppose there are any simple adjustments which could be made to the clutch system so that less foot pressure was needed to depress the clutch pedal? thanks

Reply to
andy smith