190e wiper problem

Hi, whenever I turn on the headlights my wiper starts, even when it is turned off. I have a 1988, 190e 2.3 MB. when i turn off the lights the wiper stops.

Anyone knows why?

Reply to
nikki

There's a rubber "nipple" on the bottom of our sl's gas tank. It was leaking gas and when I reached up to check it out there was a fuse that popped out. The leaking stopped and I'm confused as to what this fuse is for.

Reply to
JoAnne

There's a rubber "nipple" on the bottom of our sl's gas tank. It was leaking gas and when I reached up to check it out there was a fuse that popped out. The leaking stopped and I'm confused as to what this fuse is for.

Reply to
Joanne

Sounds like a makeshift drain plug.

Reply to
Mr. Elbe

That's NOT the gas tank. It is the spare tire well. The rubber thing is a water drain. The fuse just fell into the drain.

Bill Ditmire Ditmire Motorworks,Inc.

425 White Horse Pike Absecon,NJ 08201
609-641-3392
Reply to