1985 300SD

Where in the City of Tacoma or Seattle can I take my 1985 Mercedes for the best service. Needs new transmission.

Reply to
nipper51

Take it to the Kaiser's Garage in Oak Harbor. Long drive--but worth it.

Reply to
Randall Brink

Where are you at Randall that you know of this place? I see adelphia.net which to me means not in the pacific NW?

Marty in Seattle.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

I had homes in Oak Karbor and Mount Vernon, and can tell you that the garage at Oak Harbor, on Whidbey Island, is the best on that side of the Cascades.

If you can't do that, then the next best is European Auto, way out on North Aurora Avenue (aka Highway 99) in Shoreline.

Reply to
Randall Brink

I can spit and hit that one... Anybody in particular to deal with there ? I am doing all my own service so far, but hey you never know.

Thanks to wherever you are now...

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Just ask for Jason and tell him I sent you.

Reply to
Randall Brink