2009 E-350 Comand Nav Question

I just picked up an '09 E-350 CPO. Does any one know how I can increase the volume of the Nav directions. I can hardly hear her with the radio on. The Comand manual that came with the car is more confusing than the already overly complicated Comand System.

Reply to
Stephen Gluck

Turn the volume knob up WHILE THE NAV IS SPEAKING TO YOU.

Reply to
Father Guido Sarducci

Il Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:00:04 -0400, Stephen Gluck ha scritto:

Did you already check the latest user manual? You can download it from the official MB web site.

Reply to
Cordy

On my 2004 COMAND, the radio volume is automatically reduced when the Satnav voice comes on. Maybe that is your problem?

I can also get a repeat of the last message if I depress the volume button. Your later version may not do this.

DavidJ

Reply to
David J