When I bought my Mercedes E Class May last year, it came with the COMAND DVD
navigation system. Looking on the DVD I have version 2.0 for Europe. I
have a couple of questions that I would be grateful if someone could answer:
1) Is there a later version of the software?
2) If so, how can I tell what has changed between versions?
3) How much would I expect to pay for the updated version?
4) Are there any suppliers other than MB dealers who would be able to supply
5) Is it just the data that changes, or does the disk actually have updates
to the navigation software, or even the COMAND module itself?
Thanks in advance for any information.