240D Free to good home.

Crossposted one time only.

I have a 240D that has been sitting in my driveway for 2 years. It was having trouble starting when cold. It got harder and harder to start in the mornings, then one day it would not start. So I drove my truck. Now

2-3 years later, I realize I will never fix the car, so I will give it away to a good home. Fix it, rebuild it, or take the parts you want and scrap it.

For free! Or for sale for a couple of hundred, if free makes you feel uncomfortable.

Anyway, I live in Orange County, Ca.

stonerfish

Reply to
jellybean stonerfish

jellybean stonerfish schrieb:

Any more information on this?

Year of construction? Overall condition? Had crash or not? Pictures?

Reply to
claschmi2_toi

1982

Old. Faded paint, cracked windshield. It is not a beauty. That's why it is free. Will need some work to make it run. Maybe clogged injectors, or just bad glow-plugs. I don't know.

I never had an accident, but one fender has newer paint, so it may have had a crash on a previous owner.

No I don't have any pictures. May take some tonight, if I get access to a camera.

stonerfish

Reply to
jellybean stonerfish