S3 Senn for sale for £450

There is a reasonable looking S3 for sale in my twee little town, and has been for a week or 2, it's a 88' with rag top, mostly blue, but one door is red, and it is either £450 or £500, can't remeber, but it looks outwardly very clean except that odd door, the canvas etc look OK, so I don't think it needs a lot, and it was definately driven to it's roadside "For sale" spot, which is good.

If anyone is interested, email be at snipped-for-privacy@s3-landy.co.uk , and if UR genuinly interested, I'll hop outta my 110 on the way to work on Monday and write down the details/have a little "walk around" so to speak.

Reply to
ParrotCam