95 E320 Cabriolet-For Sale in Fl.

I have a 95 E320 conv. for sale.Tomorrow it will turn 88K. I have only driven this car 162 miles in 6 mos.and thats why I'me selling. It's green with camel interior and a black top. This car is SHOWROOM NEW. I will e-mail pictures to prove it.Located in Vero Beach. Fl. Asking $27,000. Call 1-772-569-7584 or e-mail Toni Hunt.----------- snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
THunt 19