92 cabriolet (wolfsburg) - for sale

That's what left of it. I was in a front end crash two weeks ago. Car has 108K, new top,new head gasket,water pump,timing belt... it's is/was a cream puff.

Looking for someone who can put the parts to good use (or bring it back to life if you so choose). Make me an offer! Located in Northern NJ/close to NYC

Reply to
jweiss

Yuck. Sorry for your loss. :-( It did look like it was a cream puff too! Good Luck with it!

later, dave (One out of many Daves)

Reply to
dave

Ow...that sucks. Hope you weren't hurt. What happened? The driver of the olds made a left in front of you (that's what I'm guessing from the pics)?

And neither car's airbags went off?

Reply to
Matt B.

That's right, the bastard turned right into me. His iced windshield sure didn't help his ability to see me. The air bags did not deploy. I smashed my hand into the windshield (should have been belted). I'm looking to have somone take the whole car.

Thanks

Joe

Reply to
jweiss

Good luck with the insurance claim. Get DOCUMENTED evidence from every source you can to verify the value. Local newspapers, dealers, Samba, Hemmings, Auto trader, etc. I would be interested in the car but I'm too far away (Ga.). ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Paul,

I am just over the line in the Greenville, SC area (Pickens, SC) and have a Green 92 Cabriolet for sale.

Good condition, new top, new tires, well maintained, garaged.

It is listed on

My zip code is 29671

Howard

Reply to
Howard R Garner

Ah I was wondering what those pics were about.

Reply to
Matt B.

Its a good thing you took pics of the other guy's glass being frosty for insurance reasons. Up here in Ontario,Canada, we get clowns like that all the time. All you see is the outline of the wipers on the windsheild and the defog lines in the rear....if you're lucky, they brushed off the windows. Its too bad that people would rather be lazy than invest 5 mins of their time cleaning off the snow/ice and saving them an accident or 2. Glad to hear no one is hurt and Sorry for the loss!!

Reply to
M Power