70 Ghia Project in West FL For Sale

Car is NOT original and is a custom work in progress. I am retired and unfortunately lack the funds to complete the car. Complete details, contact info and pictures are in:

. The wife wants to move and says get it out of the garage!! I'velowered the price to $1900 but will consider any honest offer. The caris not running at this time due to the carbs being gummed up (myfault). Wouldn't take much to clean em out. I also have books, tools,and a towbar to sweeten the deal.Jim

Reply to
Justan Oldfart