98 E320 Manual

I'm a BMW mechanic and just committed treason buying a Benz. I'd love the car more if I had any type of manual. Bentley wrote great BMW aftermarket repair manuals. Does anyone have any idea of how I can get a hold of a factory repair manual(s)?

Reply to
Tomtischner

You can get pretty much any books/manuals directly from Mercedes. Call the parts department of an authorized dealer and ask; chances are they can help you. Also check out:

Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

Reply to
Kennith.Hensley