WTB: '89 740 Repair Manual

Hi there,

I'm looking to buy a new or used repair manual for an '89 740 Turbo. If anyone has one for sale please let me know. Also does anyone know which publication is better, Chilton, Hayes or Bentley?

Thanx in advance,

Norbert

Reply to
Norbs

I have the complete Volvo Service Manuals for 1986 740 (Diesel) but I recently bought the Hayne's Automotive Repair Manual for the 1982 thru 1988

Reply to
MaryAnne Olsen

Bentley ONLY do one for the 200 series cars. Chilton is owned by Haynes and has some things that Haynes doesn't but then Haynes has some things that Chilton doesn't. I have both Haynes and Chilton and I also have access to Green Books. The European Haynes book is the one you should have bought as it covers to 1991 for 700s but not diesel or 16 valve. It is available from IPD

. Cheers, Peter.

: > I'm looking to buy a new or used repair manual for an '89 740 Turbo. If : > anyone has one for sale please let me know. Also does anyone know which : > publication is better, Chilton, Hayes or Bentley? : >

: > Thanx in advance, : >

: > Norbert : >

: >

: :