98 MB winter hibernation

My 98 320 has been sitting idle most all winter,with an occasionally start up and idle for 10-15 minuets to boost the battery. It had been completely serviced before putting it away in November.
Today on starting it up (quick start) the Service Engine light illuminated along with Check all electronics,also the low fuel light is on.(tank is nearly full). Clicking on reset ,all lights went out, then back on. I plan to leave on a 500 mi trip in 2 days,and can't get a service appointment at MB in Buffalo. The service mgr. said it was probably a momentary code fault ,but probably OK to drive it and get it checked out when I get to my destination. Appreciate any suggestions.Thanks ...Ernie
You KNOW these messages are bogus so take it out and drive it a bit. It's suffering from neglect - non-use that is, not abuse.
"My 98 320 has been sitting idle most all winter,with an occasionally start up and idle for 10-15 minuets to boost the battery."
That's bad practice. Starting the car and running it for a short period generates water vapor. Normally, the heat of running the car for a longer period would vaporize the water and drive it out. Howver, idling for 10 mins, the water will still remain and can lead to corrosion, especially of components like the exhaust system.
If your going to keep the car inactive during the winter, get a battery tender, which will keep the battery charged. That's what I do with my Porsche. I do drive it about once a month for an hour or so when the weather is nice.
As for the warning lights, I'd drive the car locally for a day and see what happens. If they remain out, it's likely nothing to worry about.